SupaMag Fluid WP Magazine
RESPONSIVE WORDPRESS MAGAZINE THEME
SupaMag is built upon the code efficient ThemeStarta framework. This combined with its light design means your theme will speed along without being weighed down by unnecessary graphic design or bloated code. The more efficient your site, the happier your visitors and search engines alike.
The theme is responsive, ready to resize itself dynamically for tablets and smart phones alike. Click the demo button above to preview it in action.
Included is a sliding “spotlight” area perfect for showcasing videos, images, or text. Immediately above the slider you’ll notice a neat featured post strip.
You get two horizontal menus to work with, both individually styled (one above the header, one below it). The menu system is fully compatible with WordPress’ custom menu function and each menu will accommodate three levels (top level, drop-down, flyout).
EXTRA FEATURES INCLUDE:
- next & previous post links
- image colorbox
- iframe colorbox
- post thumbnails
- threaded comments
- gravatar support
- widgetized sidebar
- four column widget footer.
ThemeStarta gives you powerful WYSIWYG theme editing capabilities. When used with ThemeStarta you can:
- Easily add your own personalized logo
- Show or hide sections of the theme, e.g. menus, slider, footer etc
- Change or add new social networking icons
- Select new fonts, font colors, font sizes
- Choose any font from the Google WebFont range
- Alter the theme layout
- Change background images
- Change text and background colors
- …or completely change every aspect of your theme entirely.
With ThemeStarta, you can deactivate and/or uninstall the plugin when you’re done, giving you extensive customization ability without forcing you to drag a bulky options panel along with your theme. It’s the best way hands down to take control of your custom WordPress theme design while simultaneously preserving your theme’s high performance.